The Fall is upon us - routines, school, 'hectivity' of life returns...so enjoy some remnants of summer by some fabulous people! These were the top posts of August (mine was this...just kidding...kind of)
- Changing One Thing Changes Everything by Jessica Esch ~ As usual, whenever I post anything by my epiphanator and dear friend, it tops the charts! Am I blessed or what?
- The Economic and Social Impact of Language by Amelia Friedman ~ Language and Culture are so inter-related and yet we remain 20th C in how/what we teach our kids...we need to listen to Amelia!
- What I wish I’d Known 20 years ago compiled by Barbara Laskey Weinreich and Karen Berlin Ishii ~ At a regular gathering of Brown alumnae from the '70s, '80s, '90s, women from the '00s and '10s asked for advice - and here it is!
- The Time is Now to Become an Entrepreneur by Ilan Saks ~ can't wait for The Founders Project to get to the USA!!
- 21st Century Leadership Learnings from 2500 years ago in Smartbriefs Smartblog on Leadership
I'm off to my 'retreat' at home in Maine on Friday September 6th and heading down to BIF9 on the 17th. If you haven't yet signed up - do so now! And don't forget to sign up for #Innospirits on the 17th